The W&M Libraries Circulation Desk is seeking volunteers with experience in public service. It is important that the candidate has the ability to provide exceptional customer service, both in-person and via telephone, interpret library policies and procedures for patrons, and direct patrons to various locations within the library.
The volunteer must have experience in or with:
· Using an on-line Integrated Library System (ILS) Alma to check-out and check-in library materials, place holds and requests, alter due dates, and search call numbers and titles
· Library of Congress classification system
· Safeguarding confidential patron information
· Retrieving reserve materials
· Sorting and shelving materials
· Searching for missing library materials
400 Landrum Drive
Williamsburg VA, 23185
There are no attachments.